Exploring the interface between academic research and practical application, the Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology serves all practitioners, professionals and clients in the engineering, design and technology sectors. The journal aims to expand the boundaries of knowledge in these fields and provide an international forum for the interchange of information and current issues from around the world. The Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology is a CIB Encouraged Journal.
Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology publishes:
- Fully refereed papers on practice and progress in the field
- In-depth case research papers, reviews of projects and case studies
- Discussion on research, innovation and education policies and strategies
- Design strategies
- Usability and adaptability
- Material, component and systems performance
- Process control
- Alternative and new technologies
- Organizational, management and research issues
- Human factors
- Environmental, quality and health and safety issues
- Cost and life cycle issues
- Sustainability criteria, indicators, measurement and practices
- Risk management
- Entrepreneurship Law, regulation and governance
- Design, implementing, managing and practicing innovation
- Visualization, simulation, information and communication technologies
- Education practices, innovation, strategies and policy issues.
This multidisciplinary journal is published under the guidance of an expert international board and presents fully refereed papers on practice and progress in the field.
The journal is internationally acknowledged and established, and is formally encouraged by the CIB for its relevance and link with industry and academia.
Key journal audiences
All practitioners, professionals and clients in the engineering, design and technology sectors including but not exclusive to:
- Civil engineers
- Electrical and electronic engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Safety engineers
- Information and communication engineers
- Graphic designers
- Building surveyors
- Construction managers
- Project managers
- Quantity surveyors
- Facilities managers
- Property developers
- Research managers
- Policy makers
- Postgraduate students
Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology is Indexed and Abstracted in:
- CBA - Construction and Building Abstracts
- Construction Management Abstracts
- Electronic Collections Online
- ICONDA - The International Construction Database
Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Property Management & Built Environment eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Property Management & Built Environment eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.