The Accounting, Finance & Economics collection provides both academics and practitioners an unrivalled depth and variety of relevant content for their research.
The highlights below pick out some of the benefits and quality indicators of this collection and specific titles:
- The total article downloads across the collection approached two million in 2012, with over three articles downloaded every minute!
- The collection widely covers current and expanding areas, such as labor economics, financial risk and crisis, corporate governance, resource economics, sustainable accounting and Islamic finance.
- Our journals and series publish research from quality institutions including New York University, London School of Economics, City University of Hong Kong , HEC School of Management.
- International Journal of Manpower - With over 30 years of publishing history, the journal boasts editorial board members from LSE and the University of Bonn, is indexed by Thomson Reuters (ISI) and regularly publishes in conjunction with IZA.
- China Agricultural Economic Review is edited by Professor Xian Xin at the Chinese Agricultural University, founded in 1995 through the merger of the Beijing Agricultural University and the Beijing Agricultural Engineering University; it is the top institution in China for agricultural studies. The journal was indexed by Thomson Reuters (ISI) in its second year of publication.
- Indian Growth and Development Review is edited by Professor Satya P. Das and Dr Chetan Ghate of the Indian Statistical Institute, a world-renowned and unique institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences.
- Managerial Finance - with over 35 years of publishing key and topical themes in finance and related disciplines, Managerial Finance enjoys great readership with over 180,000 article downloads in 2012.
- Agricultural Finance Review is edited by Professor Calum Turvey at Cornell University. The Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management is internationally renowned in the area of food and agricultural economics. The title also enjoys an editorial board of renowned academics from institutions such as Stanford and Purdue and is included in the member benefits for the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.